Monday, March 7, 2011

Little Boxy Pouch

Good Morning! Here I am with freshly home brewed Starbuck's coffee in my big red Starbuck's mug. All from my kids. They know how to make their Mom happy! Just add coffee, preferrably Starbuck's coffee! :) I spent some time yesterday afternoon sewing and watching the DIY Network. Some time ago I found the cutest little bag tutorial on...

http://threebears.wordpress.com/2007/10/15/little-boxy-pouch-tutorial/




The tutorial is very easy to follow. She has done a wonderful job! They are so easy to make. In fact, I made 3 of them yesterday afternoon; and I am so slow when I sew. They are going to be gifts for my Mom, my SIL and my Secret Sister at church. Now I just have to figure out what to fill them with!

Wouldn't they be cute for birthday party goodie bags, re-useable gift bags, small first aid kit to keep in your car/diaper bag/purse or ...??? The possibilities are endless!

Sorry about the pic. I am not sure why the pouch on the left looks so odd shaped. Let me know if you make one (or many) of these.

2 comments:

DIYbyDesign said...

Such a cute bag. I love it. I am your latest follower from the Swap Followings link party. I would love for you to come and check out my blog and follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.

Lisa B said...

Thanks so much Judy! I am following you too! :) Love your blog! You have wonderful talent!