Friday, May 20, 2011

20 DRESSES!

I finally have little girls to sew for. I do not know them ... I will never see them ... I don't even know their names! But I am going to make them some dresses! Let me explain, my church has a gropup going down to Guatemala next year around this time and I have volunteered to make some dresses for the kids there. They are going to be very simple cotton dresses. Pillowcase dresses they are called. You can read more about them here ...

http://www.littledressesforafrica.org/blog/

I will not be using pillow cases though as I have a lot of fabric I can use instead. So my goal is to make 20 dresses within the year. They will be all different sizes, colors and have different finishings on them, such as buttons, lace, trim etc. Check back to cheer me on as I will post them as I finish them.

No comments: